Will you use a water jet? How much do you know about our waterjet? But do you know that we also have a lot of attention to the operation of water jets. If it is not done properly, it will have an impact on our work efficiency. Let's Sunrise teach you some tips on the operation of water jets, hoping to help your work.
Below the filaments on the water knife in various situations, for your reference.
1. Cut thick material
When cutting materials with a thickness of less than 2.5, the production of medium-sized or large-sized cutting heads is not high. If needed, use a combination of small parameters and consider using multiple cuts to increase yield.
2. When the cutting meets the air seam
Avoid cutting gas gaps larger than 0.5mm. The nozzle has a tendency to diverge in the air gap, so it will roughen the surface when cutting the lower layer. When stacking cuts, keep the sheets neatly stacked together.
3. Smaller abrasive mesh
A smaller abrasive mesh will slightly reduce the speed, but it will produce a smoother surface.
4. Increase or decrease the water pressure through the controller.
5. Control systems designed specifically for the process are generally more efficient and easier to use than general multi-process controls.
6. Automatic loading and unloading, most machines do not use automatic up and down technologies, such as shuttles.
7. Normal tap water, the waterjet system uses ordinary tap water. 90% waterjet and abrasive waterjet users only require that the water be softened before entering the booster through the pump inlet filter. Reverse osmosis and deionization technology can greatly extend the life of the nozzle, and can also cause expensive damage to the supercharger and high pressure pipe.
8. Underwater cutting
Underwater cutting can reduce the atomization of the surface or top edge caused by the abrasive waterjet cutting process. Underwater cutting can greatly reduce the noise during cutting, and at the same time make the work environment cleaner and orderly. The only disadvantage is that the operator cannot see the spray cutting during the cutting process. Through the above simple explanation, did you understand the use of waterjet? Hope that the operator in your future can help you.