Water cutting: also known as water jet cutting, is a machine that uses high pressure water flow cutting. Under the control of the computer can arbitrarily sculpt the workpiece, but also affected by the material texture. Because of its low cost, easy operation and high quality of cutting products, water cutting will become the mainstream cutting method in industrial cutting technology.
Water cutting advantages:
1. Versatility, almost all materials can be cut.
2. Waterjet is cold cutting, no thermal effect, no deformation, no dross, no ablation when cutting, and will not change the physical and chemical properties of the material.
3. Small slits, combined with cooling cut characteristics, increase material utilization.
4. Only water and natural abrasives are used as the cutting medium, and no other substances are produced during the cutting process. This is a clean and environmentally friendly cutting process.
5. After cutting, the cutting surface is neat and smooth, which will not cause any damage to the object being cut during the cutting process, and it can play a cutting operation that many cutting tools cannot achieve.